Pages

  • Home
  • About Jem
  • Contact

BEAUTY. LIFE. STYLE.

DAISY DREAM, MARC JACOBS

13.10.14



Everybody has that one fragrance which they hold close to their heart; maybe it's reminiscent of something and brings back memories, or maybe it's just a scent you adore and can't live without.
Mine has always been the original Daisy by Marc Jacobs; I think it was one of the first 'big girl' perfumes I ever had during my teens. It's also a scent that my friends identify as being specifically 'me'. 


I think I've owned every Marc Jacobs fragrance at one stage or another (purely because I'm a little bit obsessed!), but Daisy Dream is something special. It smells and looks beautiful, not only with the cutesy daisy-covered bottle, but with the pale blue colour of the perfume. As with all the Marc Jacobs fragrances, the packaging and bottles are just beautiful, and portray the scent in such a cute design.


I think what draws me so much to this perfume is it's light and floral scent, but with a slight fruity touch to it. More specifically, it's notes of blackberry, grapefruit and pear blend perfectly with jasmine, lychee and blue wisteria, white wood, musks and coconut water - now there's a long list! But on reading it, I think you can understand just how beautiful this fragrance smells, with delicious individual scents combing to make something absolutely divine.


It might not technically bring back as many memories as the original Daisy does for me right now, but this is such a delightful fragrance I'm sure will hold a whole new host of memories for me for a very long time to come.

What's your favourite fragrance?

SHOP THIS POST

2 Comments so far

  1. Stunning photos! I absolutely love Marc Jacob's scents, they're so feminine and fresh. Yet, light as well. The one perfume i cannot live without is Chanel No. 5 though, it's always been a favourite of mine! Lovely blog, I'm a new follower and cant wait to read more posts from you <3

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've just had a complete overhaul of my blog and the design I'm trying to put across, so it's great to hear that you think it looks okay!
      Marc Jacob's scents are my all time favourites, I do a small happy dance every time a new one comes out ;)
      Can't say I've tried Chanel No. 5, I've heard it's a love/hate scent, but I'll definitely have to check it out when I next see it!
      Thank you!!! :)
      - Jem

      Delete